Best 80 Startup Stories in India | Indian Startup Success Stories
Best Successful Startups Stories in India
- Ola Cabs
- Bombay Shaving Company
- Ecomm Express
- Urban Ladder
- Bira 91
- Pee Safe
- Bare Anatomy
- Treebo Hotels
- Mu Sigma
- Clear Car Rental
- Wow! Momo
- GoaBrewing Co
80 Inspiring Startup Stories in India:
Founder: Ritesh Agarwal
Net Valuation: $16 billion
- Ritesh Agarwal is the founder of unicorn Startup Oyo, has made Oyo one of the largest hotel chains in the world.
- They currently operate in more than 800 urban areas across countries like India, China, Brazil, Japan, United States and 80+ more.
- Airbnb was the greatest motivation for Ritesh Agarwal, who began his journey as a traveler and when he found a huge problem in the hotels he took it as an opportunity to become an entrepreneur by solving that problem.
Founder: Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Net Valuation: $15 billion
- Paytm began as a digital wallet in its early days and not yet had changed into what it is today.
- The fintech administration has had the option to arise as the top fintech organization even in the wake of confronting savage early rivalry from brands like Freecharge.
- Paytm's userbase developed from 125 million to 185 million three months post demonetization.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, who was battling to make a decent living with Rs 10 in his pocket, tasted triumph the most difficult way possible, and today, he remains as the author of the billion-dollar local unicorn.
3. Startup Story of Flipkart
Originators: Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal
Assessed Valuation: $24 billion
- The Walmart obtained online business organization flipkart remains as the biggest web based business stage in India.
- Today, the web based business stage has extended its business skylines by foraying into the video web based industry with Flipkart Video Originals.
- Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal began as an online book shop that made around 20 effective shipments in its first year of working.
- It was not late before the stage began catching individuals' eye that made it the top online retail market ever.
4. Startup Story of Swiggy
Organizers: Nandan Reddy, Rahul Jaimini, and Sriharsha Majety
Assessed Valuation: $3.3 billion
- The viral food conveyance startup has checked itself as one of the persuasive accounts of progress that began in its Bengaluru neighborhood that was covered by six conveyance heads with just 25 accomplice cafés.
- Today, the food conveyance firm has over 2.1lakh conveyance heads across 300+ urban areas in India.
- Presently, the organization measures over 1.4 million food arranges day by day the nation over.
- Swiggy as of late got a subsidizing of $1 billion from Naspers and Tencent Holdings.
5. Startup Story of Ola Cabs
Organizers: Bhavish Aggarwal, Ankit Bhati
Assessed Valuation: $6.2 billion
- Ola Cabs, begun by IIT-B graduates Bhavish and Ankit, has arisen to be the most conspicuous Indian portability specialist organization in the country that offers its administrations across 50 urban areas in India and is equally spread across nations, including the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The possibility of Ola, a taxi total startup, came from Bhavish's horrendous experience.
- Simultaneously, he was venturing out from Bengaluru to Bandipur, where the driver of his taxi abandoned him in no place over a bombed arrangement bargain. This is a good startup Stories.
6. Startup Story of BookMyShow
Authors: Ashish Hemrajani, Parikshit Dar and Rajesh Balpande
Industry: Online Ticket Booking
Assessed Valuation: $1 billion
- We consider BookMyShow to be a steady stage in the online ticket booking area.
- It is considered as the one-stop-stage to book online tickets, particularly for motion pictures.
- Shockingly, the change of BookMyShow is quite possibly the most inspirational examples of overcoming adversity that feature the force of diligence.
- The stage right now offers its types of assistance across five nations with more than 30 million clients.
7. Startup Story of MakeMyTrip
Authors: Deep Kalra
Industry: Travel Agency
Assessed Valuation: $23.5 billion
- MakeMyTrip is India's driving on the web travel organization that offers online types of assistance like travel bundles, inns, flights, rail, transport tickets, and so forth to its customers.
- Established by IIM-A graduated class Deep Kalra, the achievement of MakeMyTrip has been perceived broadly, yet globally too. The organization was even recorded in NASDAQ.
- MakeMyTrip was at first dispatched to take into account the requirements of NRIs for their Indo-American outings to and fro.
8. Startup Story of Byju's
Originators: Byju Raveendran, Divya Gokulnath
Assessed Valuation: $5 billion
- You maybe not heard of this Startup stories, Byju's begun as a simple e-learning stage however has developed to get quite possibly the most famous and profoundly confided in ed-tech brands across India.
- The stage established by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath gives internet mentoring meetings to understudies going from study material of class VI to material about serious tests like IAS, CAT, GRE, and so forth.
- Byju's has enlisted 35 million clients on its learning application with 2.4 million paid endorsers.
9. Startup Story of BigBasket
Originators: Hari Menon, VS Sudhakar, V S Ramesh, Vipul Parekh, Abhinay Choudhari
Assessed Valuation: $1.2 billion
- The online food and staple purchasing stage give its clients a choice to purchase items going from food supplies, staple, drinks, individual consideration items, pastry kitchen supplies, and so forth.
- Presently, BigBasket has denoted its quality in more than 25 urban areas across India with Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, and Ahmedabad being the top urban areas.
- Hari told a distribution that in spite of being in the business for a very long time, their center group actually deals with a 7 am to 12:30 am model. Wow that was a great startup story.
10. Startup Story of Nykaa
Originator: Falguni Nayar
Industry: Ecommerce-Fashion and Beauty
Assessed Valuation: $750 million
- The IIM-A former student Falguni Nayar left her regular place of employment at Kotak at 50 years old to seek after her fantasies about building up Nykaa.
- The stage was dispatched to build up a one-stop-foundation of magnificence items in India, making it the main excellence elite internet business stage.
- The online magnificence and design stage opened its first disconnected store at T3 Terminal, IGI Airport, in November 2015.
11. Startup Story of Cars24
Author: Vikram Chopra
Assessed Valuation: $242.6 million
- Cars24 is the number 1 trade-in vehicle selling and purchasing stage in India that was established by Vikram Chopra in 2015.
- Cars24 empowers you to sell or purchase a recycled vehicle bother free.
- The stage has more than 100 disconnected stores skillet India that empowers an individual to assess the estimation of his vehicle with direct interview from the Cars24 representatives.
- Cars24 dispatched an advertisement crusade #ByeByeDrive, which focussed on the wistful worth associated with 'your vehicle'.
12. Startup Story of PharmEasy
Author: Dharmil Sheth, Dhaval Shah, Mikhil Innani
Assessed Annual Valuation: $64.7 million
- PharmEasy is an online drugs conveyance stage that helps by conveying the necessary prescriptions and analytic test reports to its patients.
- It at present capacities across eight urban areas in India, including Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Delhi, Noida, and Bangalore.
- This Startup stories something make us think how big is the pharmacy market.
13. Startup Story of Instamojo
Authors: Sampad Swain, Aditya Sengupta, Akash Gehani, Harshad Sharma
Industry: Fintech Software and Services Industry
Assessed Valuation: $200 Million
- Instamojo is an on-request installment startup examples of overcoming adversity that empower business visionaries to create, run, and broaden their online business.
- With exchanges turning into a crucial piece of any industry, Instamojo is creating 'Installment Links,' permitting organizations and organizations to begin with online installment assortment rapidly.
- Instamojo likewise gives a set-up of administrations and items that permit venders to make an online store, uncover bits of knowledge into their store conduct, and further scale up their effective new businesses in India.
- Instamojo has a client base of 1200000 or more startup stories.
14. Startup Story of Unacademy
Organizers: Roman Saini, Gaurav Munjal, and Hemesh Singh
Assessed Valuation: $510 Million
- Unacademy is an advanced site that gives material to enormous serious tests and conveys brief instructional exercises in recordings on different themes that can be seen for nothing out of pocket.
- It empowers imminent understudies to advance self-learning better through startup stories.
- Joining forces with the best personalities and offering classes on any point in various dialects is the fantasy of the startup examples of overcoming adversity in Unacademy.
- The whole local area will profit by these classes.
Organizers: Falguni Nayar
Assessed Valuation: $750 Million
- Nykaa is among fruitful new companies in India site with a scope of excellence and wellbeing things with people.
- They likewise offer complete substance, including item audits, magnificence how-to recordings, master articles, and e-excellence magazines.
- Nykaa products are legitimately bought straightforwardly from startup stories makers to have circulation experience.
- From the Sanskrit word 'Nayaka,' which implies an entertainer or a spotlight, Nykaa's main role is to praise the star in each lady and to be her trusty partner.
Organizers: Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku
Industry: Digital Wallets
Assessed Valuation: $1 Billion
- MobiKwik is one of the fruitful new companies in India by being the main versatile wallet for the excess of individual portfolios.
- Indian buyers can store cash in a virtual wallet and afterward use it across channels (versatile, work area, register, text, and IVR).
- It permits Indian buyers to cover utility tabs and shop with enrolled brokers in their wallets.
- MobiKwik is an exceptional startup stories. Each penny in your pocket is all around contemplated. Extra security settings on all cell phones on which it works can likewise be utilized.
17. Startup Story of Dunzo
Organizers: Kabeer Biswas, Ankur Agarwal, Dalvir Suri, Mukund Jha
Industry: Consumer Service
Assessed Valuation: $56.4 Million
- Dunzo is a hyper-nearby startup stories conveyance application that discovers everything without exception in a city and conveys everything.
- Dunzo likewise runs a bicycle taxi administration in Gurgaon and offers in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
- This fruitful new companies in India will change the manner in which you move things, shop, and never get to your home.
- The App joins you to the nearest dealer that can arrange, get, and convey supplies from any shop or eatery in the zone.
18. Startup Story of RazorPay
Originators: Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur
Industry: Microcredit, Mobile installment, Payment framework, and Financial innovation
Assessed Valuation: $450 Million
- Razorpay is a stage for fruitful new companies in India to acknowledge, measure, and dispense their item set-up of installments.
- It gives admittance to all methods of installment, including Visa, charge card, net banking, UPI, and mainstream wallets, including Jiosaw, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, PayZapp, and Ola Money.
- Razorpay is the solitary joined installment framework organization in India which empowers your startup stories to acknowledge, measure, and dispense installments through its product suite.
Authors: Riteish malik
Industry: Collaboration, Coworking, and Real Estate
Assessed Valuation: $30 Million
- Innov8 Coworking is a Y-Combinator based startup examples of overcoming adversity in India that help workspaces and local area new companies.
- They give top notch workspaces (oversaw private workplaces and cooperating territories).
- The first Thought space in Quite a while is Innov8 Coworking as effective new companies in India.
- They advance the support of like individuals from varying backgrounds, regardless of whether they be business people, representatives, specialists, planners, or are simply ready to work in an exceptionally serious climate.
- They are by and by situated in Chennai, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and all through India.
Originators: Zishaan Hayath, Hemanth Goteti
Industry: Education Industry
Assessed Valuation: $38.3 Million
- Toppr is among the first effective new companies in Quite a while with post-school gadget for customizing learning.
- They uphold up-and-comers in preparing for different schools, sheets, and thorough tests.
- They study understudy conduct and make versatile ways with boundless blends with computerized reasoning, AI, and large information.
- This guarantees a special and customized learning experience of startup stories for each understudy.
Authors: Shantanu Deshpande, Raunak Munot, Deepu Panicker, and Rohit Jaiswal
Industry: Personal Service
Assessed Valuation: $494.2 Million
- Bombay Shaving is an effective new businesses in India that centers around the advancement of an assortment of shaving care, facial hair care, and skincare items.
- The startup stories brand is an expert in men's preparing, individual consideration, cleanser, facial hair care, skincare, and natively constructed cleanser.
- Bombay Shaving Company began with the possibility that shaving ought to be in excess of a common undertaking for most men.
- Previously, after, and after the shaving cycle, they introduced an elastic gadget.
Authors: Supam Maheshwari and Amitava Saha
Industry: Retail Distributors
Assessed Valuation: $100 Million
- FirstCry is a child and toy online startup stories site.
- In excess of 20000 items are from in excess of 250 significant brands, for example, Mattel, Ben10, Pigeon, Funskool, Hotwheels, Nuby, Farlin, Medela, Pampers, Disney, Cinderella, Gerber, Zapak, Mee, and so on.
- It is among the effective new businesses in India with a great web based shopping experience, quick, solid conveyance administration, and brief client care, and it offers the best items and brands at the best cost.
- FirstCry is Asia's most broad internet shopping startup examples of overcoming adversity for youngsters and infant items.
Organizers: Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah
Industry: Consumer Services
Assessed Valuation: $2 Billion
- Zomato offers clients web and versatile startup stories for looking, requesting, and finding eateries.
- It gives worldwide data and internet requesting about eateries.
- Besides, Zomato gives food conveyance, table reservations, and premium participation administrations for eateries to permit clients to look, rate, and survey cafés.
- This additionally empowers clients to make fruitful new companies in India networks for dependable proposals for individual food darlings.
24. Startup Story of CarDekho
Authors: Amit Jain
Industry: Automotive Industry
Assessed Valuation: $75 Million
- CarDekho.com is India's driving startup stories internet searcher for vehicles that permit buyers to buy respectable vehicles.
- This startup examples of overcoming adversity site and application have incredible car content, including master surveys of vehicle brands and models that are in Indian hands, point by point data and costs, correlations, and recordings and pictures.
- The association has relations with a few effective new businesses in India vehicle providers, including in excess of 4000 vehicle vendors, and an assortment of monetary organizations to advance the buying of vehicles.
Organizers: Richa Kar
Assessed Valuation: $200 Million
- Zivame is an online undergarments startup stories with many Indian plans.
- By type, brand, shading, size clients can undoubtedly look through the unmentionables by recognizing what to wear!
- Zivame mirrors its disconnected business person stories shopping experience with definite pages of items, ease, speedy transportation and client amicable difficulty free merchandise exchange.
- Regardless of whether you're an Indian lady or a man, Zivame is tied in with making a shopping experience online startup examples of overcoming adversity.
Organizers: K. Satyanarayana, Manju Dhawan, Sanjeev Saxenand A.Krishnan
Assessed Valuation: $200 Million
- Ecom Express Private Limited is a startup stories which is advanced by Indian Express Industry veterans.
- This startup examples of overcoming adversity has more than 100 years of different and energetic involvement with Indian Express Industry.
- The business visionary stories worked to take into account the different requirements of the rising electronic trade market through a far cry.
- There are no startup stories satisfactorily set up to serve the requests of this quickly developing area that are changing each day.
Organizers: Ashish Goel and Rajiv Srivatsa
Assessed Valuation: $119 Million
- Metropolitan Ladder intends to make exceptional, lovely homes in Urban Indians for home arrangements on startup stories.
- The dazzling scope of furniture by Urban Ladder is before long getting well known with customers in parkway organizations with more than 1000 things and 25 classes, for example, closets, couches, beds, etc.
- The furniture is cautiously curated with plan bits of knowledge from the accomplished plan group of Urban Ladder and conveyed for safe entryway conveyances by the exclusive coordinations group of Urban Ladder startup examples of overcoming adversity.
28. Startup Story of PolicyBazaar.com
Authors: Alok Bansal, Avaneesh Nirjar, Manoj Sharma, Tarun Mathur, Yashish Dahiya
Industry: Auto Insurance/Commercial Insurance/Finance
Assessed Valuation: $1 Billion
- PolicyBazaar works an online life confirmation startup stories that examine monetary items and looks at over broad protection.
- PolicyBazaar is a notable startup examples of overcoming adversity for buying individuals.
- Its versatile protection and correlation business visionary stories give the client data about items, for which the clients can look at and dissect monetary items, for example, clinical, life, travel or engine protection, ULIPs and different ventures items at low costs.
- PolicyBazar represents practically 25% of life inclusion in India and over 7% of the neighborhood medical coverage startup stories in India.
Organizers: V.S. Mani
Industry: Information Services/Internet/Local/Search Engine
Assessed Valuation: $235 Million
- JustDial gives clients across India nearby inquiry startup stories on different stages, for example, a site, an intention site, applications (Android, iOS, Windows), telephone and text (SMS).
- Simply Dial Ltd is the number 1 startup examples of overcoming adversity neighborhood internet searcher.
- Justdial's business visionary stories for its clients have likewise started 'Search Plus.' These applications are intended to make different every day assignments basic for clients to perform and access through an application.
- On Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry stages, Justdial Apps are accessible and can convey portable web clients put together startup stories with respect to area.
Organizers: Ankush Mehra, Manish Saksena, Prashant Malik, Suchi Mukherjee
Assessed Valuation: $15 Million
- Limeroad is a startup stories which brings you love of items and gives you the chance of making your own space, taping into shrouded abilities, making your look and assortments, and assisting you to impart this second insight with companions in your manifestations.
- We needed to discover LimeRoad as the advanced startup examples of overcoming adversity partner of the Grand Trunk Road in the sixteenth century.
- This street has changed the exchange face of the Indian business visionary stories subcontinent.
Authors: Abhimanyu Dhamija, Abhishek Anand, Advitiya Sharma, Amrit Raj, Neeraj Bhunwal, Rahul Yadav, Ravish Naresh, Rishabh Agrawal, Sanat Ghosh, Saurabh Goyal, Snehil Buxy, Vaibhav Tolia
Industry: Internet/Online Portals/Real Estate
Assessed Valuation: $105 Million
- Housing.com is the quickest developing on the web land startup stories.
- They have made an interesting property search startup examples of overcoming adversity which fill the holes left in the market because of the need of rearranging the quest for a home without counterfeit postings and perpetual site visits.
- Led by energetic investigating experts and supported by world's top financial specialists, they are prepared to be India's most confided in business person stories.
- It is equipped for giving 3D models to each new project and conveying 360-degree sees for each land parcel recorded on Housing.com.
Originators: Ganesh Krishnamoorthy, Milap Shah, Rahul Jain, Rohan Mirchandani, Rohan Mirchandani and Uday Thakker
Industry: Consumer/Fast-Moving Consumer Goods/Food and Beverage
Assessed Valuation: $13.9 Million
- Epigamia is a superior regular Greek yogurt which advances one cup of good living startup stories.
- They love the food at Epigamia, and they generally discover approaches to get the best out of these startup examples of overcoming adversity.
- That is when Greek yogurt was dispatched when Dahi was squeezed to get higher protein and implanted with genuine organic product to animate taste buds.
- From that point forward, they have stretched the boundaries of what they can by making merchandise which are more delicious and better for their clients.
Authors: Ankur Jain
Industry: Brewing/Craft Beer/Food and Beverage/Wine And Spirits
Assessed Valuation: $246 Million
- Bira 91 is a cutting edge lager startup stories which furnish the new world with delightful lagers.
- The startup examples of overcoming adversity assemble a broad item portfolio and push the worldwide move in item to more tone and taste.
- The organization has five lagers, Bira 91 White, Low Bitterness Wheat Beer, Bira 91 Blonde, Bira 91 Light, Bira 91 Low-Calorie Lunchtime, Strong, High Intensity, High Alcohol, and Bira 91 'The IPA,' the main Indian IPA blended and packaged.
- The organization's items have been intended to be of great business visionary stories.
Organizers: Anand Prakash, Pulkit Jain, Saurabh Saxena, Vamsi Krishna
Industry: EdTech/Education/Internet/Mobile/Mobile Apps/Tutoring
Assessed Valuation: $24 Million
- Vedantu is an e-learning startup stories with an online stage for altered learning continuously.
- It offers programming startup examples of overcoming adversity that associate mentors and understudies to one exercise for understudies online continuously.
- Through Vedantu, they perceive how instructing and business person stories have been going on over the course of the a long time to reconsider and create.
- Learning and training can change quickly, and their objective in Vedantu is to accelerate these changes. Veda = 'Information' and Tantu = Network.'
Originators: Akhil Gupta and Amit Agarwal
Industry: Commercial Real Estate/Mobile Apps/Property Management
Assessed Valuation: $200 Million
- NoBroker makes a distributed posting network for the proficiency of property exchanges.
- The satellite permits a house to be purchased, sold and rented in a similar spot without charging financier expenses.
- NoBroker is a disturbed land stage, which permits the buy/deal/lease of a house without paying any messenger.
- NoBroker has been begun in light of the fact that we all felt it couldn't simply be the best approach to locate another home to pay for solid financier.
Organizers: Nitin Saluja
Industry: Food and Beverage/Restaurants/Tea
Assessed Valuation: $40.8 Million
- The chai adda, serving chai made newly, is a contemporary translation of chaayos startup stories.
- Their emphasis is on aiding your "Meri Wali Chai," chai made unequivocally to the flavor of their clients the moment they put in their request, be it an adrak tulsi kadak chai or a paani Kam elaichi cinnamon chai.
- With 12 additional items startup examples of overcoming adversity, its clients can make their chais in Chaayos in an aggregate sum of more than 12,000 different ways.
- Chaayos business visionary stories is right now present in Delhi, Mumbai, Noida and Gurgaon.
Organizers: Adhil Shetty, Arjun Shetty and Rati Shetty
Assessed Valuation: $280 Million
- BankBazaar.com furnishes you with quickly altered online startup stories that offer moment rates on layaway, shared assets and protection items.
- You can look for these items on the Site or portable application immediately, think about and apply for them on this startup examples of overcoming adversity.
- It has been planned with clever innovation capacities and has been coordinated into the stage by in excess of 50 India's driving monetary and protection business person stories.
- Consumers can follow their application and investigate issues through an assortment of channels, for example, BankBazaar application, WhatsApp, Email or Voice uphold.
Authors: Srijana Bagaria and Vikas Bagaria
Industry: Fitness/Health Care/Wellness
Assessed Valuation: $20 Million
- Pee Safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer startup stories Spray secures against sans germ and risky toiletries.
- It ensures ladies against UTIs by splashing PEE SAFE on their latrine sit prior to being utilized.
- It ought to involve no worry when you locate a filthy public latrine while voyaging or outside your home.
- Startup examples of overcoming adversity Sprinkler on a seat guarantees assurance against sicknesses, for example, UTI, gastroenteritis or the runs.
Originators: Nishant Pitti, Rikant Pitti
Assessed Valuation: $211 Million
- Simple Trip Planners Pvt. Ltd. (EaseMyTrip.com) is an online travel startup stories situated in Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi.
- It covers flying tickets, bookings for lodgings, rental vehicles, transport reservation and get-away bundles of startup examples of overcoming adversity.
- The travel service utilizes a Galileo-like PC booking framework, or books tickets straightforwardly from carriers here and there.
- This business person stories offers both disconnected and online appointments for lodgings and vehicles.
Originators: Rohit Chawla and Sifat Khurana
Industry: Beauty/Health Care/Personal Health
Assessed Valuation: $1.15 Billion
- Exposed Anatomy is a ladies' startup accounts of cutting edge individual consideration.
- Exposed Anatomy is an ideal equilibrium of heart and brain through imaginative startup examples of overcoming adversity upheld by present day science, plan and innovativeness.
- Beginning with hair care items, including hair shampoos, hair oils, serums and beauticians, the business visionary stories start with the end goal of reforming the individual consideration and excellence industry.
Organizers: Aqib Mohammed and Shashwat Diesh
Industry: Consumer Goods
Assessed Valuation: $1 Million
- Azah is a top notch natural ladies' health startup stories.
- Azah sterile cushions business visionary stories were the consequence of wide-running examination completed by a large number of Indian ladies with significant criticism to assist us with making and build up a cushion that takes care of their issues.
- For instance, 49 percent of ladies announced rash during their period in a review of more than 300 ladies. They have decided to utilize natural cotton in their cushions that don't bother relaxing.
- Azah Pads startup examples of overcoming adversity are made best in class materials, for example, natural cotton and superabsorbent biodegradable items.
Originators: Anant Goel, Anurag Jain, Ashish Goel, Ekwe Chiwundu Charles and Yatish Talavdia
Industry: Delivery Service/E-Commerce/Food and Beverage/Internet
Assessed Valuation: $ 50 Million
- Milkbasket is a membership miniature conveyance startup stories that each day fulfills client needs for every day dairy items and families.
- They convey milk, bread, eggs, juices, spread, and other regular things required each day, complimentary, directly at the client's entryway.
- The startup examples of overcoming adversity were based on the novel Indian propensity for conveying new milk each day at home.
- This business person stories are situated in Haryana, India, yet in addition gives to Hyderabad, Noida, Dwarka and Bengaluru.
Authors: Sidharth Menda
Industry: Commercial Real Estate/Coworking/Property Management
Assessed Valuation: $350 Million
- CoWrks is a top notch home-assembled cooperating startup stories provider worked with affection on Indian soil, making spaces for startup examples of overcoming adversity of each size.
- Their sole target is to unite, fuel motivation and interface the biggest local area of working experts around the world.
- Its workspaces empower individuals to talk unreservedly while they are doing probably the best work of their lives.
- With their norm and altered premium workspace arrangements, CoWrks business visionary stories fulfill the different necessities of its individuals.
Organizers: Ashish Anantharaman, Lizzie Chapman and Priya Sharma
Industry: Big Data/Consumer Lending/Financial Services/FinTech
Assessed Valuation: $56.9 Million
- ZestMoney is a developing FinTech purchaser loaning startup stories which utilize advanced EMI without a Visa or a credit esteem.
- The startup examples of overcoming adversity accept that every individual who holds a charge card or has a FICO rating ought to have the option to pay at EMI.
- ZestMoney was made accessible to a great many Indian purchasers by the utilization of versatile innovation, computerized banking and AI.
- This business visionary stories gets uphold from world-driving financial specialists in computerized account, for example, PayU, Ribbit Capital and Omidyar Networks.
Authors: Kadam Jeet Jain, Rahul Chaudhary and Sidharth Gupta
Assessed Valuation: $81.71 Million
- Treebo Hotels are fixated on contribution moderate quality convenience startup stories.
- The relieving shade of these trees has permitted many energizing conversations between individual voyagers.
- They are excessively attached to a discussion with their visitors while serving them tenaciously in startup examples of overcoming adversity.
- Treebo is the main tech, practical convenience brand of Indian resource light.
46. Startup Story of Quikr
Authors: Jiby Thomas and Pranay Chulet
Industry: Classifieds, E-Commerce, Internet, Marketplace, Rental Property
Assessed Valuation: $1.5 Billion
- Quikr is online startup stories and free classifieds that helps clients sell, purchase, lease, or find anything across India.
- Gathering individuals may go to their startup examples of overcoming adversity and discover a condo and stay in, sell their old vehicle, cruiser, music gadget, tablet or furniture, promote their little business person stories, discover an educational cost class or enjoy a reprieve as a model or craftsman, go to a salsa party, or get a group of people for a neighborhood show.
Organizers: Ankit Nagori and Mukesh Bansal
Industry: Apps/Fitness/Health Care/Wellness
Assessed Valuation: $575 Million
- CureFit is a wellbeing and wellness startup stories that give wellness, nourishment and mental prosperity to advanced and disconnected encounters to make wellness fun and simple.
- CureFit startup examples of overcoming adversity give instructional meetings a totally different importance with a scope of gathering instructional courses drove via mentors.
- It appreciates preparing, ordinary food is solid and elegant, with yoga and reflection mental wellness available and without problem for medication and way of life.
- CureFit is a wellbeing and wellness business visionary stories that give wellness, nourishment and mental prosperity to advanced and disconnected encounters.
Originators: Albinder Dhindsa and Saurabh Kumar
Industry: Delivery/E-Commerce/E-Commerce Platforms/Grocery/Retail
Assessed Valuation: $535.5 Million
- Grofers is an online startup stories with low costs that get items across classifications, for example, staple, excellence and wellbeing, family care, infant care, pet consideration conveyed to your entryway.
- Grofers startup examples of overcoming adversity supply in excess of 3,000 items consistently, at costs lower than general stores.
- Grofers business person stories right now work all through India in an aggregate of 26 urban areas: Agra, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam.
Organizers: Amitava Saha and Supam Maheshwari
Industry: Delivery Service/E-Commerce/Internet/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
Assessed Valuation: $1.35 Billion
- Xpressbees is a coordinations online business startup stories that offer its accomplices solid coordinations arrangements.
- They are the quickest developing provider of start to finish production network answers for express coordinations startup examples of overcoming adversity in India.
- The business visionary stories offer clients complete last miles, switch coordinations, assortment of installments, outsourcing, provider the executives, cross-line administrations, consistence benefits and custom fitted programming arrangements.
Originators: Kapil Bharati, Mohit Tandon, Sahil Barua and Suraj Saharan
Industry: E-Commerce/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
Assessed Valuation: $1.5 Billion
- Delhivery inventory network administrations startup stories giving items and administrations to fabricate certainty and improve customer lives.
- A lot of architects have begun the organization, including Bhavesh Manglani, Kapil Bharati, Mohit Tandon, Sahil Barua and Suraj Saharan.
- It gives a total set-up of startup examples of overcoming adversity, for example, last-mile conveyance, outsider and travel warehousing, inverts coordinations, installment assortment, merchant to-distribution center transportation and that's just the beginning.
- The business person stories are supported by Times Internet Ltd, which in June a year ago had bought a minority interest in the firm.
Authors: Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh, Bhanu Singh and Farid Ahsan
Industry: Internet/Mobile Apps/Social Network
Assessed Valuation: $460 Million
- ShareChat is a web-based media startup stories in India.
- It offers just in Indian vernacular dialects the substance utilization and sharing startup examples of overcoming adversity to cover over 1.17 billion Indian remote organization clients.
- It is given in 15 Indian dialects.
- ShareChat has been intended for available substance sharing from the WhatsApp business visionary stories. It has been intended to deal with even the most noticeably awful connections " Wherever WhatsApp works-and its "clients at first sent generally text refreshes.
Originators: Jaydeep Barman and Kallol Banerjee
Industry: E-Commerce/Food Delivery/Food Processing
Assessed Valuation: $525 Million
- Revolutionary Foods Services (Faasos) is a food supply startup stories that disturb how individuals arrange and get food on the telephone.
- They serve around 10,000 clients consistently who request through their portable application, startup examples of overcoming adversity, and this number is developing fundamentally consistently.
- A web association is all you require to run our versatile application or our site. You can look at "Eat Good, Eat Exciting" in 15 urban communities in India and more than 200 areas.
- "There's a wide choice of breakfast choices, Indians food boxes, Chinese, South Indians, Biryani and Rice combos, wraps and so on.
Originators: Ambareesh Murty and Ashish Shah
Assessed Valuation: $300 Million
- Pepperfry is an internet shopping startup stories, home and way of life, that sells items with money down offices.
- The objective of the startup examples of overcoming adversity is to be an all in one resource for customers hoping to zest up their home.
- Pepperfry was established by Ambareesh Murty and Ashish Shah in 2012 and settled in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Clients can sell their pre-owned furnishings and, consequently, get gift vouchers from Pepperfry business person stories that can be reclaimed for any buy made on Pepperfry.
Originators: Bhavit Sheth and Harsh Jain
Industry: Fantasy Sports/Mobile/Sports
Assessed Valuation: $2.25 Billion
- Dream11 is the greatest sporting event in India, with more than 30 million dream cricket, soccer and kabaddi players and NBA players.
- Dream11 offers Indian avid supporters startup stories to show their insight in games.
- From the following matches, fans can make their genuine group, score focuses dependent on their on-the-field execution and contend with different fans startup examples of overcoming adversity.
- Dream11 causes sports allies to expand their support and draw nearer to the game they love as a group proprietor, not simply a crowd of people.
Originators: Ashish Kashyap and Phanindra Sama
Industry: Public Transportation/Ticketing/Transportation
Assessed Valuation: $138 Million
- RedBus is an online transport tagging startup stories with a presence in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Colombia and Peru, serving in excess of 5 million travelers startup examples of overcoming adversity around the world.
- It rearranges the overall travel for men.
- By innovativeness, RedBus has some expertise in discovering options.
- RedBus' pride lies in the in-house ability of convincing, shrewd, enthusiastic people business person stories who come from various fields of aptitude.
56. Startup Story of Mu Sigma
Originators: Dhiraj C Rajaram
Industry: Management counseling
Assessed Valuation: $1.5 billion
- Mu Sigma's startup stories return to 2004, to the date when it was dispatched.
- The Indian choice sciences organization basically offers its information examination administrations.
- Established by previous procedure advisor at Booz Alten Hamilton and PricewaterhouseCoopers Dhiraj Rajaram in 2004, Mu is an Indian exclusive firm settled in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mu Sigma is among the quickest developing organizations worldwide and has raised a total amount of 163m in its financing throughout the long term.
57. Startup Story of Clear Car Rental
Organizers: Sachin Kate
Industry: Car Rental Services
- Startup stories assume a vital job in rousing hopeful business visionaries by experiencing the difficulties and moves looked by different business people to assemble an effective startup.
- Sachin Kate, the originator at Clear Car Rental, while beginning his excursion of hustling by selling papers at a youthful age since cash was a major test for him.
- Afterward, when he was in class eleventh, he landed the position of an office kid at a PC foundation.
- Consistently, Sachin's advantage in software engineering began expanding, and he wound up seeking after B Sc in Computers. He later proceeded to work for different site building projects for the movement and accommodation industry.
58. Startup Story of InCred
Authors: Bhupinder Singh
Industry: Financial Services
Valuation: $187.5 m
- InCred is an online credit supplier for individual and business advances.
- It depends on information investigation to ease and quicken loaning and gives a scope of monetary items, including home credits, vehicle 95 vehicle advances, instruction advances, and advances for SMEs.
- The startup accounts of InCred talk about how Bhupinder Singh framed the organization. Singh used to head the Corporate Finance division of Deutsche Bank preceding establishing InCred.
- The InCred stage at first got a financing of Rs 500-600 crore from Rajan Pai, MD and CEO at Manipal Group, Gaurav Dalmia, Founder and Chairman at Landmark Holdings, IDFC PE, and Alpha Capital.
59. Startup Story of Meesho
Authors: Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal
Industry: Social internet business
- Meesho is an Indian social internet business stage that has been established by IIT Delhi graduated class Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal.
- The startup accounts of Meesho is as special as the idea of Meesho itself. Situated in Bengaluru, Meesho empowers private ventures and people to begin their online stores by means of social channels like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and so on Aatrey and Barnwal at first made FashNear and later rotated Meesho, a present moment for meri shop in 2015 end.
- The startup stories for Meesho began when Aatrey and Barnwal met Anu, a housewife from Bengaluru, who was running her disconnected shop by her name.
- Anu was enthusiastic about her business and utilized the most promptly accessible strategies to extend her business-WhatsApp.
60. Startup Story of ShareChat
Organizers: Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh and Farid Ahsan
Industry: Social Media
- ShareChat is an Indian web-based media stage that has been created by Mohalla Tech Private Limited and was established by Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh, and Farid Ahsan.
- The online media stage has more than 60 million month to month dynamic clients across 15 Indian dialects.
- While the startup stories for such stages have a typical bend, ShareChat's notoriety expanded hugely in India after the boycott of Chinese items and applications, including ShareChat's greatest rival TikTok.
- ShareChat is a local substance stage that permits Indians to utilize the force of the web without experiencing the language boundary of English.
61. Startup Story of KillerLaunch
Organizer: Heena Vinayak
Industry: Information Technology, Internet
- KillerLaunch.com is a stage pointed toward dispatching professions in top new companies in India.
- It permits selection representatives to list work/temporary position openings, which work searchers can investigate and use to present their applications.
- As a client, you can utilize their totally planned channels to get a new line of work you've searching for precisely.
- You can even set channels as per the compensation/allowance you wish to work for.
62. Startup Story of Amazing! Momo
Organizers: Sagar J. Daryani, Binod K. Homgai
Industry: Food and drink/Fast food eatery
Assessed Valuation: $120 million
- Amazing! Momo, India's quickest developing momo chain began by schoolmates Sagar and Binod, started selling steamed momos from their 6 by 6 stand in Springdale Spencer in 2008.
- The natural way of life began from a carport in Kolkata, India.
- Goodness! Momo, an Indian chain of drive-through joints, begun with a small venture of Rs. 30,000 INR to Rs.860 Crore INR.
- The organization has extended to Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, Delhi, Bengaluru, Cuttack, Puri, Kochi, Bhubaneshwar, and Kanpur. Pam-seared momos turned into their USP. Serving delightful momos is their plan.
63. Startup Story of AddressHealth
Originators: Anand Laxman, Anoop Radhakrishnan
Assessed Valuation: $1.5 Million
- AddressHealth is India's initial all inclusive resource pediatric essential medical care specialist co-op. Indeed, the organization is a pioneer in this field.
- Today, with its School Health program, the organization turned into the biggest school wellbeing supplier. Additionally, they run a few Child Speciality Clinics.
- As of late, the organization finished 10 years of superb medical care administration.
- Be that as it may, it is leading a few activities for the total clinical assessment of understudies from head-to-toe.
64. Startup Story of Flyrobe
Organizers: Shreya Mishra, Pranay Surana, Tushar Saxena
Assessed Valuation: $2 million
- Flyrobe is an on-request closet administration that allows buyers to lease garments at a small amount of the retail cost.
- Its administration incorporates three-hour nearby conveyances and pickups.
- Flyrobe has been embraced by 20 Bollywood big names via web-based media, which has assisted with eliminating the shame of utilized apparel.
- The startup has raised $7 million from IDG Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and a few heavenly attendant financial specialists.
65. Startup Story of Jumbotail
Organizers: Ashish Jhina
Industry: Marketplace and business
Assessed Valuation: $12.7 million
- Jumbotail was established in 2015 by Standford University batchmates Karthik Venkateswaran and Ashish Jhina.
- Jumbotail interfaces Kirana stores with brands and makers through its commercial center.
- It professes to serve 30,00 Kirana stores by means of its full-stack online business model comprising of its B2B commercial center stage, stockrooms, last-mile conveyance store network organization, and a fintech stage for installment credit answers for Kirana storekeepers.
66. Startup Story of DocTalk
Authors: Krishna Chaitanya Aluru, Akshat Goenka, Vamsee Chamakura
Assessed Valuation: $5 million
- DocTalk is a specialist tolerant commitment stage.
- This organization chiefly endowments specialists to grow better associations with their patients, which causes a superior nature of care.
67. Startup Story of SmallCase
Authors: Vasanth Kamath, Rohan Gupta, Anugrah Shrivastava
Industry: Stocks and trade exchanged assets
Assessed Valuation: $8 million
- This quickly developing business in India is bringing a disentangled contributing way to deal with the developing working class in India.
- Everything considered, they are fundamentally the same as other speculation organizations developing at a quick rate, for example, Acrons and Stash.
- The Bengaluru-based startup gives clients an expertly assembled container of stocks called 'little cases,' permitting them to put resources into arrangement of intermediary accomplice stocks and trade exchanged assets (ETFs)
68. Startup Story of InstaVans
Organizers: Vinay Goyal
Industry: Transport and Vehicle
Assessed Valuation: $2 million
- InstaVans model changes the customary model of transporters going through hours calling up different truck administrators to discover trucks with free limit while drivers battle to showcase their accessibility.
- By offering a model that transporters an on-request stage for transporters and drivers the same.
- Certainty: Instavan's addressable market is assessed at $15 billion, or about Rs 97,000 crore a year, with a normal expense of Rs 1,800 for each outing.
- There are in excess of 2,000,000 enlisted little trucks that transport more than 1.5 million tons of merchandise.
69. Startup Story of 1Mg
Authors: Prashant Tandon
Assessed Valuation: $36 million
- 1mg is an online drug store organization and conventional medication motor.
- It permits clients to discover data about medications endorsed by specialists and get them also.
- Clients can find drugs by classifications under illnesses, classes, organizations, and brands.
- Its central goal is to make medical care available, reasonable, and moderate for a billion Indians.
70. Startup Story of Revv
Originators: Anupam Agarwal, Karan Jain
Industry: Car rental
Assessed Valuation: $23.3 million
- Revv is an Indian vehicle rental startup that offers numerous alternatives to meet all your self-drive requires.
- The organization was established in 2015 and right now works in 11 urban areas in India, specifically: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Vizag, Mysore, and Coimbatore.
- Revv has an armada of around 1,000 vehicles and cases have served around 300,000 clients. It has its primary office situated at Gurgaon, India.
71. Startup Story of TravelTriangle
Authors: Sankalp Agarwal, Sanchit Garg, Prabhat Gupta
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Assessed Valuation: $34.9 Million
- TravelTriangle is an energizing better approach for purchasing trips online in India.
- One of India's best-developing organizations, TravelTriangle, advance nearby travel planners, and get you the best departures from them.
- They have made a commercial center where voyagers can communicate with nearby travel planners.
- That equivalent commercial center likewise engages neighborhood travel planners to come on the web and contend with huge fishes.
72. Startup Story of BiggBang
Organizer: Applancer Services Pvt Ltd
Industry: Coworking spaces and office spaces
Assessed Annual Valuation:
- BiggBang gives wonderful cooperating spaces and office spaces for lease.
- The cooperating space is situated in three urban areas: Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. BiggBang has many high level offices, which make it outstanding amongst other cooperating spaces to work!
- As of late BiggBang has likewise dispatched a youthful startup program to give free spaces to new businesses as a trade-off for a little offer in their income.
- BiggBang additionally gives hot-desking offices and private office spaces.
73. Startup Story of Lenskart
Organizer: Peyush Bansal
Industry: Opticals, eyewear corporate store
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 310.9 crore
- Lenskart was established by Peyush Bansal, who dispatched Lenskart in 2010, and Amit Chaudhary and Sumeet Kapahi in 2010.
- Peyush, a previous Microsoft worker, likewise established Valyoo Technologies, a parent organization of Lenskart.
- Lenskart offers in excess of 5,000 styles of edges and 45 extraordinary kinds of top notch focal points. There are the most recent eyewear patterns, a tribute to a gathering of inside fashioners and styles that monitor the most recent patterns.
74. Startup Story of InMobi
Author: Naveen Tewari
Industry: Mobile Ad organization
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 384.21 crore
- The originator and CEO of InMobi portable publicizing network goliath, Naveen Tewari, has made some amazing progress.
- Naveen is a prepared architect, learned at Harvard Business School, and worked for McKinsey's data organization.
- Today, InMobi can hit home for itself and consider itself a worldwide organization.
- Other than India, it has workplaces and tasks in Australia, Taiwan, the US, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Germany, China, and that's just the beginning. Despite the fact that it just dispatched in China in late 2011, Naveen depicted InMobi as "one of China's biggest publicizing organizations."
75. Startup Story of Zerodha
Author: Nitin Kamath
Industry: Stock business organization
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 850 crores
- The author of Zerodha "Nithin Kamath," prior to establishing Zerodha, worked at the call community around evening time and exchanged the morning hours.
- At 17 years old, he was acquainted with the financial exchange by his companion and has since begun exchanging.
- The firm didn't burn through cash on promoting or advertising its organization. They don't make promotions.
- They bring in cash by charging a singular amount of Rs. Twenty fates, choices, and interior exchange.
76. Startup Story of Gradeup
Organizer: Shobhit Bhatnagar, Vibhu Bhushan, and Sanjeev Kumar
Industry: The instruction area
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 30 crore
- Split distance is a freemium stage.
- Anybody planning for the serious tests can download the application and visit the site to get ready for the fitting tests – they can join the local area – share with different companions and guides to answer their questions, access the readiness like earlier years papers, and so on .
- Also, there are some paid administrations on the stage, for example, Green card – Purchase Test arrangement and Classroom – Live study halls, competitors who can enhance their readiness.
77. Startup Story of OkCredit
Organizer: Aditya Prasad
Industry: Online installment shipper
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 654.4 million
- OkCredit is an answer dependent on entrepreneurs and their clients to record credit/installment exchanges across the country.
- By utilizing a PC, OkCredit diminishes the trader's weight of keeping and checking paper accounts.
- It likewise permits them to send bunch warnings to clients in case of deferrals or missed installments.
78. Startup Story of NinjaCart
Organizer: Thirukumaran Nagarajan, Vasudevan Chinnathambi, Kartheeswaran KK, Ashutosh Vikram
Industry: Fresh ranch inventory network
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 66.27 crore
- Ninjacart was found in 2015 as a B2C hyperlocal food conveyance association.
- Their primary objective is to help retailers take their things on the web and convey quality food to purchasers under an hour from requesting scales.
- This was as yet a novel idea in those days.
- At first, around 7,000 ranchers are on its foundation, however overall, 2,000 exchanges each month.
79. Startup Story of Bewakoof.com
Originator: Prabhkiran Singh
Industry: Ecommerce dress
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 400 crore
- Bewakoof is a style brand that lives to make inventive and top notch apparel for a chic, current Indian.
- Bewakoof was acquainted with the objective of making sway by development, trustworthiness, and thinking.
- Bewakoof.com began with a venture of Rs 30,000 and got a seed sponsorship following a half year of work. This Startup story is so famous and often placed in most successful Startup stories.
80. Startup Story of GoaBrewing Co.
Originator: Suraj Shenai
Industry: Brewery, drinks
Assessed Annual Valuation: Rs. 125 crore
- From picking the most refined styles to introducing them to the whole quirkier bundling, they had my heart from the second I put my focus on the Eight Finger Eddie IPA.
- Pineapple Saison follows straightaway, and to me, these two are honey bees made with incredible ability.
- Affectability is just accessible in Goa right now. The great – there is no compelling reason to complete the sea shore rulers on the sea shore.
FAQs – Startup Success Stories
1. Which startups have the best stories?
All the startups in the world have an unique story to tell and startups listed in the post's list like Oyo, Paytm, Flipkart, Swiggy, Ola Cabs, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip, Byju’s, BigBasket and Nykaa have best stories among all.
2. Do 90% of startups fail?
About 90% of startups fail. 10% of startups fail within the first year. Across all industries, startup failure rates seem to be close to the same. Failure is most common for startups during years two through five, with 70% falling into this category.
3. Why do 90% startups fail?
The failure rate of startups was around 90% in 2019. According to business owners, reasons for startup failure include running out of money, being in the wrong market, a lack of research, bad partnerships, ineffective marketing, and not being an expert in the industry.
4. Which is the most successful startup in the world?
Uber is the most successful startup in the world. The online taxi call service Uber belongs to startups only by formal criteria. Despite the fact that the company is only six years old and it has not yet become public, Uber has long become a serious business, which, by the end of 2014, received $2 billion in investments.
A portion of the startup examples of overcoming adversity of YouTube channels are of:
- BB Ki Vines
- Sandeep Maheshwari
- Technical Guruji
- Ashish Chanchlani
- Mostly Sane
- Flying Beast
- Mumbiker Nikhil